Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) is a hormone which is produced in pregnancy and may be detected in the urine by most pregnancy tests by the end of the first week of pregnancy.
Pregnosis is available as an in-stream test or an economical dip & read test. In-stream tests do not require the collection of a urine sample and are performed by holding the test device directly in the urine stream. Dip & read tests are performed by dipping the test into a urine sample, which has been collected in a cup.
BENEFITS OF PREGNOSIS
- Simple: Pregnosis In-stream is a simple, easy-to-use, one-step test
- Fast: results in as little as three minutes
- Convenient: may be used at any time of the day
- Sensitive: Pregnosis can detect hCG at concentrations of 25IU/L
- Accurate: over 99% accuracy in laboratory tests
- Value for money: Pregnosis is one of the most affordable pregnancy tests in the market
- Consumer support: a toll-free telephone number is available
Warning: For diagnostic use only. Not for internal use.
Pregnosis is available in the following formats and pack sizes:
- Dip & Read: 1 and 2 tests
- In-stream: 1, 3 and 5 tests
If you have any questions about the Pregnosis test or the result, please call the toll-free help line on 1800 653 373 between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.
PLANNING FOR PREGNANCY?
There are only a few days each cycle when a woman is fertile. Understanding your cycle and being able to identify these days is important when trying to fall pregnant. Visit http://www.ovuplan.com.au/ for more information on how to plan and prepare for pregnancy.